The laid-back folks of California love the beach as much as they are in love with life. In this light, Raging Waters decided to establish not one but three water parks with one in each of the three cities in California: Sacramento, San Jose and San Dimas. The central site in Sacramento is highly popular especially during the summer season therefore FreeThemePark.com, home to the best offers for theme parks such as Universal Studios and Six Flags, has made very low-priced Raging Waters tickets available to the general public.
Getting Raging Waters coupons through FreeThemePark.com adds up to the enjoyable experience that is yet to come-done with the long lines at the park entrance and all that stuff that consume much of the visitors’ time. These tickets for Raging Waters Sacramento take you to one hell of an adventure with these rides and attractions:
· Dragon’s Den – Five stories of darkness that ends with a drop into the dragon’s gulf, this is a thrilling water ride that has a minimum height requirement of 48″.
· Honolulu Half Pipe – a wave attraction of four stories that allows free fall
· Stingray & Manta Ray – two identical slides for a faster plunge that only those 48″ and above can take advantage of
· Great White – as fast as a shark can attack and the tallest sled in the park
· Hammerhead – single or double tube slide that is half opened and half covered leading to a cold pool
· Mako – another tube slide but with a lot of spirals
· Cliffhanger – the six-story race slide for guests measuring 48″ tall and above
· Hurricane Bay Slide – another six-story slide attraction
· Splashdown – the slide only for skilled swimmers since life jackets are not allowed here
· Breaker Beach – the wave pool that started the trend in the whole of Northern California
· Calypso Cooler – an easy trip down the river-like pool that’s 800 feet long
· Hook’s Lagoon – nine slides equals nine reasons to get wet and wacky
· Volleyball Court – the best before and after-swim activity place